Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Our aim is to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction which is why we offer a generous Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy.
We look at each request for a Return, Refund or Exchange on an individual basis.
Your right of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
You may cancel the contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations by notifying us no later than 14 calendar days after we deliver the goods that you are cancelling the contract.
You may not cancel your contract with us under the Consumer Contracts Regulations where any product packaging has been unsealed by you.
If you cancel the contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you must take reasonable care of the goods from the time you receive them until you return them to us.
If you cancel the contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you must return the goods to us at your own expense unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of this order, we’ll refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item together with the item’s standard postage charge, corresponding to the least expensive type of delivery offered by us. We can’t refund any priority, express or courier component of the postage charge.
If you cancel the contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations and do not return the goods as required, we may charge you our direct costs of recovering the goods.
Please follow the process outlined under General below.
How To Return An Item
Your bottle should be in its original sealed packaging to be returned for a refund (subject to our restocking fee – see below) or exchange.
However we appreciate that a blend may not be to your liking so we will also give an exchange for an alternative blend of similar value so long as less than 1gm (approximately 6 bowls) has been consumed. If more than 1gm has been consumed we will give a pro-rata refund.
All accessories should be in their original condition to receive a refund (subject to our restocking fee – see below) or exchange. For example pipes / filters cannot have been used.
- • Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- • Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or exchange with:
- o the reason
- o order number
- o order date
- o your name
- o your contact details
- • We will assign you a tracking number and a returns address.
- • Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- • You are always responsible for any damage in transit that is due to incorrect or inadequate packaging by you.
- • We recommend you return goods with a tracking service if possible.
- • Please email us when you shipped your items with the returns number and any tracking number you may have so we can look out for it.
- • We will email you when we have received your return.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund.
We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order nor your cost in returning the items to us.
In cases of an error on our part or defective goods, where we will provide an exchange item, we will refund your postage cost of returning the item and it will not be subject to a restocking fee.